Gel analysis system Gel-X is a complete solution to analysis of gels and membranes for Western blotting.
The system includes:
• safelight chamber along with the camera and lighting EPI
• transilluminators white light and UV
• PC control with touch screen
• applications for acquisition and image analysis of gels and membranes
• a specialized dye-sublimation printer
Safelight chamber along with the camera
• Darkroom compact size that fits on any laboratory bench.
• Intuitive control with precise membrane keyboard equipped with microswitches.
• EPI white LED lighting
• Lighting in the lower transillumination white light or UV.
• Signaling the inclusion of the upper and lower lighting using LEDs.
• Automatic shut-off of the lower lights with the doors open darkroom.
• Automatic switch-off of the lower lights after a certain time, safety lamps.
• The control functions allowing to work with the door open darkroom.
• Automatic shut transilluminatora after a certain time, while working at the open door of the darkroom.
• Extendable table with transilluminatorem for convenient stacking gels and membranes for transillumination.
• High-resolution digital camera over 12 megapixels.
• Auto Focus.
• Real-time preview.
• Filter changer for fast filter changes without having to mount the camera lens
• Darkroom Door lifted at an angle over 180 degrees.